Monday 27 November 2017

More lovely events to look forward to

So my merry band of little angels and people will be on the move again this weekend as we're taking part in the two day Kooroon Gallery Gift Event on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd December (10am to 4pm) AND setting up our stall at the St Mary's Church Christmas Fair on Saturday 2nd December (10am to 2pm). Both are in Bottesford in the lovely Vale of Belvoir and full address and web details can be found on my events page (click here)

I'm starting to feel like we are a carnival in our own right and am hoping to feature a few new little characters so if you are in the area do come and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all your little characters. Your blog is such a pleasure to visit! I hope that you enjoy the fairs.

    ReplyDelete