Wednesday 2 January 2019

Hand Sewn Bird workshop 18th January

I'm delighted to say that I will be running a hand sewn bird making workshop on 18th January from 7pm to 10pm in the beautiful St Mary's Church in Bottesford, Leicestershire. It's available for the special price of £7 including all materials because it is organised by Creative Space, a voluntary run group aimed at offering opportunities to explore creatively in many art forms in an informal and fun way.  I'm proud to say I am part of the committee for the group who are also responsible for co-ordinating and curating the Belvoir Art Trail in May. So much to look forward to.

If you would like more info or to take part in the workshop use the message form to email me or use the messenger facility on Facebook via my page www.facebook.com/pollywhistle

More workshops to follow soon. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment